Want to Build More Engaging Mobile Apps, Faster, and More Cost Effectively?
Now you can, because we’ve created the only complete service for building and testing mobile apps in iOS, Android, or Windows using just one codebase.
And there’s a financial reward for simplifying development and bringing your mobile applications to market quicker. According to Forrester's Total Economic Impact report you can slash costs, so much so that an organisation with multiple mobile applications can expect to reduce their mobile application development costs by £1m over a three year period.
Time and again we’ve proven our Xamarin mobile development and testing solution works.
“With Xamarin, we’re essentially writing one codebase to target all mobile platforms. We get Android, Windows, and iOS versions at a fantastically reduced cost.” - Ken Hosch, Director of Innovation, Research, and Strategy Siemens PLM Software
Read the full Forrester report here to understand more about the time and financial savings you could achieve.
Meet customer demand
Through 2017, the market demand for mobile app development services will grow at least five times faster than internal IT organisation capacity to deliver them.
Our Xamarin services ensures this isn’t an issue, helping you deliver apps that perform seamlessly across any device.
- Cut more than £1m from development costs (Forrester)
- Reduce the cost of testing by 30%
- Double user engagement
- Reduce defect leakage to < 0.9%
- Increase speed to market by 15%
Cut your mobile application development costs
If you develop and manage multiple mobile applications, then the savings are even greater because over a three-year period you can expect to:
- Accrue mobile application maintenance and upgrade efficiencies of £650k
- Avoid £5.2 million in platform-specific mobile application developer expenses
Accelerate your speed to market
Our Mobile DevOps approach means you can get code to production 200 times faster than the competition, increasing your speed to market while eliminating redundant development.
Increase engagement and sales
The desire for a better user experience is driving the demand for more interactive applications. You have just three seconds to connect with a potential buyer, so you need amazing native mobile applications that pack a punch.
We can help you create native mobile consumer applications with fast and powerful performance.
Access to skills
50% of organisations have fewer than five developers in-house. By partnering with Sogeti you get access to the experts, frameworks, processes and tools you need to deploy engaging native apps cost effectively, and fast.
Make doing business easier
From an internal perspective, creating native mobile applications makes doing business easy. It keeps your users connected with the tools they need to collaborate and be productive.
The Sogeti experience
For more than 25 years we’ve delivered high quality applications, tools, and development and testing resources across the globe.
Clients benefit from access to over 400 mobile experts skilled in cutting edge technology in our Mobile and Xamarin Centres of Excellence.
Xamarin in action
- Honeywell was able to write 30% less code within their development cycle
- Siemens PLM Software estimates they were able to share 75% of the user interface code across platforms
- Mars Petcare was able to get their mobile applications to market 50% quicker
Put us to the test
If you’d like to see how much time and money you could save, register for a FREE* 3-day Xamarin Test Cloud Assessment. You’ll come away with:
- Mobile Application Roadmap – with insights into the maturity of your mobile application testing capabilities and recommendations for potential improvements.
- Mobile Application Recommendations – providing you with a Xamarin Test Cloud Deployment Plan with actionable steps to improve your organisation’s capacity for automated testing of your mobile application(s).
>> If you want to gain a competitive advantage, hurry and book. Simply complete the form on the right hand side of this page and we'll be in touch.
“Working with Xamarin Test Cloud gives us the confidence to get to our next 100 million users.” - Lukas Blakk, Mobile Release Manager, Pinterest
* Free if using Microsoft DPS vouchers. Our assessments typically cost c. £15k.