G-Cloud & Digital Marketplace
Our services are available to purchase through the G-Cloud framework on the Government's Digital Marketplace.
Sogeti has enjoyed working with local and national government agencies, councils and public sector organisations for many years, successfully winning significant new business, as well as renewing numerous major contracts.
We have supported the Government's G-Cloud strategy since 2012, when our services were first available to procure through the framework, and have added new additions each year.
We currently have 27 solutions spanning Testing, Development, Mobile and Cloud:
- Accelerated Automated Functional Testing
- Agile Business Services
- Application Packaging
- Application Security Testing On Demand
- Big Data-Ealis
- Cloud Advisory Services
- Cloud Application Assessment
- Continuous Integration
- Functional Test Script Creation and Execution
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data Solutions
- Managed Test Service (MTS)
- Mobile Testing Services
- Office 365 Migration/Implementation
- OneShare - Cloud-based Dev\Test Environments
- Performance Testing as a Service
- Platform e-Object (IoT)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Testing Services
- SmartEngine, IoT Plug-in
- Test Assurance
- Test Management
- Test Process Improvement Assessments
- Test Process Improvement Services
- Test Training
- Testing Transformation Services
- UAT as a Service
- Website Accessibility Test Script Creation and Execution
Finding our services on G-Cloud:
- Identify your needs (speak to Sogeti if you would like us to help you realise these), including procurement types, budget, requirements and what you need to search for.
- Visit the Digital Marketplace website here - search using different terms and keep a record of what you've searched for. Think about what elements of the solution are most critical for you. Search for 'Sogeti' to find them.
- Make a short list and evaluate each option - comparing them with your initial requirements, budgets etc.
- Notify your selected supplier and issue feedback to them and others, complete the Call-Off Agreements, obtain signatories and commence the service.